Our customer is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being.
The company is the market leader that continues to grow, employing 13,000 people worldwide. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia Pacific, customers in more than 100 countries around the world. Company is listing on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Due to the continuous growth we are looking for:
Regional Manager Sales CEE & Germany
Miejsce pracy: Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina + Poland
Nr ref. CEU/0919
- Develops sales, market share and pricing to drive profitable growth
- Develops on a timely basis the relevant inputs for preparation of strategic operational and financial plans
- Develops, submits for approval and executes ambitious annual sales and promotional plans to meet sales and profit objectives. These plans will include:
– Portfolio recommendation for assigned territories/ channels/ customers
– Distribution: develops optimal weighted distribution
– Product promotion for new and existing products
– Optimizing the Business plans
- On a monthly basis, identifies all significant changes in the market on our competitive position that has an influence on our short and long-term objectives. Presents for approval changes and modifications to existing strategies and tactics and assures that they are executed after approval
- Analyzing sales results, ex-factory and in-market, by distributor, by customer and by product in cooperation with marketing
- Gathering data from customers in a standard format (forecasts, sales & stock reports, price monitoring, trade terms, price structure…)
- Alignment of trade plans, recommendations in cooperation with marketing and monitoring execution
- Executing and monitoring of pricing based on strategy set by marketing (incl. handling pricelist process)
- Providing regular updates on market situation and developments
- Regular meetings, calls and follow up with customers (monthly calls, quarterly visits, daily cooperation)
- Regular market visits and monitoring of competitive situation
- Maintains strict control over all approved local selling expenses
- Drives and motivates distributors, their sales force and other customers to adhere to the strategy and importance of realizing key objectives.
- Responsible for distributor contracts
- Maintains a continuous interface with important distributors and customers and is responsible for industrial relations
- Keeps himself / herself informed about regulatory trends and represents the company, if needed, in regulatory bodies
- Minimum 5 years fresh sales experience gained within consumer business (a must)- FMCG preferred, ideally the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics or Wellness category, preferably in following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria or Germany
- English C1 – business meetings, negotiations, internal (within the group) communication [fluent German will be an additional asset]
- driving licence cat. B
- strong result oriented attitude
- analytical mind set and attention to details and deadlines
- easily communicates his/her point of view, capable to explain complex issues, delegates knowledge and ability to perform public speeches
- flexible & able to work in a changing environment
- maturity & ability to work independently
- driving licence cat. b
- Medical cover
- Relatively large discretion margin and independence – initiative in fields of: launching of and delisting products, trade marketing activities, pricing
- Opportunity to work in an innovative company – new range of products are being developed: e.g. cosmetics, food supplements
- Attractive remuneration + bonus + a company car.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesłanie CV klikając na poniższy przycisk „Aplikuj”.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. Prosimy o załączenie zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych dostępnej pod przyciskiem z napisem „ZGODA”