Our customer is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being.
The company is the market leader that continues to grow, employing 13,000 people worldwide. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia Pacific, customers in more than 100 countries around the world. Company is listing on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Due to the continuous growth we are looking for:
Regional Manager Sales CEE & Germany
Location: Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina + Poland
- Develops sales, market share and pricing to drive profitable growth
- Develops on a timely basis the relevant inputs for preparation of strategic operational and financial plans
- Develops, submits for approval and executes ambitious annual sales and promotional plans to meet sales and profit objectives. These plans will include:
– Portfolio recommendation for assigned territories/ channels/ customers
– Distribution: develops optimal weighted distribution
– Product promotion for new and existing products
– Optimizing the Business plans
- On a monthly basis, identifies all significant changes in the market on our competitive position that has an influence on our short and long-term objectives. Presents for approval changes and modifications to existing strategies and tactics and assures that they are executed after approval
- Analyzing sales results, ex-factory and in-market, by distributor, by customer and by product in cooperation with marketing
- Gathering data from customers in a standard format (forecasts, sales & stock reports, price monitoring, trade terms, price structure…)
- Alignment of trade plans, recommendations in cooperation with marketing and monitoring execution
- Executing and monitoring of pricing based on strategy set by marketing (incl. handling pricelist process)
- Providing regular updates on market situation and developments
- Regular meetings, calls and follow up with customers (monthly calls, quarterly visits, daily cooperation)
- Regular market visits and monitoring of competitive situation
- Maintains strict control over all approved local selling expenses
- Drives and motivates distributors, their sales force and other customers to adhere to the strategy and importance of realizing key objectives.
- Responsible for distributor contracts
- Maintains a continuous interface with important distributors and customers and is responsible for industrial relations
- Keeps himself / herself informed about regulatory trends and represents the company, if needed, in regulatory bodies
- Minimum 5 years fresh sales experience gained within consumer business (a must)- FMCG preferred, ideally the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics or Wellness category, preferably in following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria or Germany
- English C1 – business meetings, negotiations, internal (within the group) communication [fluent German will be an additional asset]
- driving licence cat. B
- strong result oriented attitude
- analytical mind set and attention to details and deadlines
- easily communicates his/her point of view, capable to explain complex issues, delegates knowledge and ability to perform public speeches
- flexible & able to work in a changing environment
- maturity & ability to work independently
- driving licence cat. b
- Medical cover
- Relatively large discretion margin and independence – initiative in fields of: launching of and delisting products, trade marketing activities, pricing
- Opportunity to work in an innovative company – new range of products are being developed: e.g. cosmetics, food supplements
- Attractive remuneration + bonus + a company car.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"