Our client is a well-known manufacturer from the food industry with an established and stable market position. It has several factories in Europe, where 3,200 employees found employment. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln Euro.
Due to its new strategy of harmonious growth with respect for and protection of the natural environment, the Company has decided to establish a new innovation Unit within R&D department to create innovative technologies and solutions! To achieve this goal we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- perform a number of diverse tasks in the field of corporate “New innovation unit” within R&D department
- creation of ideas & formulas of innovative products coming from new applications of existing resources or transformation of agricultural waste
- contribute proactively to the development of the function – an advisory role within the Company. It is expected that Candidate has an interest in and desire to get involved in relevant networks and forums internally.
- screen market for new products’ demand, new technologies, new usage of existing products
- execute project tasks under supervision of R&D manager of the team.
- academic degree, preferably Bio process engineering or Chemistry
- experience in the bio/chemical industry in a similar position, preferably from manufacturing company in a European or international setup
- understanding of the chemical processes and conversions (e.g. catalytics)
- fluent in English (oral and in written)
- driving license B Cat.
- reputation as a reliable employer
- working in a small and innovation-oriented, professional team
- interesting job focused both on business results and on respect for the environment
- international team work and lean structures
- next career opportunities within the Group in Europe
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesłanie CV klikając na poniższy przycisk „Aplikuj”.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. Prosimy o załączenie zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych dostępnej pod przyciskiem z napisem „ZGODA”