Our client is a well-known manufacturer from the food industry with an established and stable market position. It has several factories in Europe, where 3,200 employees found employment. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln Euro.
Due to its new strategy of harmonious growth with respect for and protection of the natural environment, the Company has decided to establish a new innovation Unit within R&D department to create innovative technologies and solutions! To achieve this goal we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- perform a number of diverse tasks in the field of corporate “New innovation unit” within R&D department
- creation of ideas & formulas of innovative products coming from new applications of existing resources or transformation of agricultural waste
- contribute proactively to the development of the function – an advisory role within the Company. It is expected that Candidate has an interest in and desire to get involved in relevant networks and forums internally.
- screen market for new products’ demand, new technologies, new usage of existing products
- execute project tasks under supervision of R&D manager of the team.
- academic degree, preferably Bio process engineering or Chemistry
- experience in the bio/chemical industry in a similar position, preferably from manufacturing company in a European or international setup
- understanding of the chemical processes and conversions (e.g. catalytics)
- fluent in English (oral and in written)
- driving license B Cat.
- reputation as a reliable employer
- working in a small and innovation-oriented, professional team
- interesting job focused both on business results and on respect for the environment
- international team work and lean structures
- next career opportunities within the Group in Europe
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"