Our client is an international FMCG manufacturing company. It has over 10 production plants across Europe and is recognized an important player within the market it competes on. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln Euro. We are searching for an exceptionally skilled candidate for a below described position in a production plant:
- Lead HR processes in SK including professional development, succession planning, etc.
- Recruitment management
- Management of employees remuneration
- Budget and Forecasts calculation of personnel costs
- Participation in collective agreement negotiat
- Min 3 years’ experience on a similar position (HRM, HRBP, Sr. HR Specialist, HR Generalist, etc.),
- University degree, preferred in personnel management, psychology, business management
- Fluent in English (oral and in written) – all reports in English, company language is English
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Good business understanding/commercial sense
- Independent and creative, strong in making change (initiating and implementing).
- Able to build and keep good relationships with local management.
- Reputation as a reliable employer
- International team work and lean structures
- Opportunity to develop new ideas/concept work and drive changes
- Benefits, including: co-finance of meal tickets; Christmas and summer parties for employees; Culture and sport activities payment; Jubilee payment; According to collective agreement all employees get 5 additional vacation days per year; Supplementary pension savings
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesłanie CV klikając na poniższy przycisk „Aplikuj”.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. Prosimy o załączenie zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych dostępnej pod przyciskiem z napisem „ZGODA”