Our client is a well-known manufacturer from the food industry with an established and stable market position. It has several factories in Europe, where 3,200 employees found employment. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln Euro.
Due to its new strategy of harmonious growth with respect for and protection of the natural environment, the Company has decided to establish a new innovation Unit within R&D department to create innovative technologies and solutions! To achieve this goal we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- design general engineering of new products’ manufacturing – chemical or bio-chemical processes
- prepare PFD (Process Flow Diagrams)
- set-up engineering requirement for the manufacturing equipment (machines, installations, power supply, etc.)
- search for manufacturing solutions within the company and among the potential suppliers
- support the implementation of new products during tests and further mass manufacturing
- perform a number of diverse tasks in the field of corporate “New innovation unit” within R&D department
- contribute proactively to the development of the function – an advisory role within the Company. It is expected that Candidate has an interest in and desire to get involved in relevant networks and forums internally.
- academic degree, bio process engineering or chemistry or mechanical engineering
- min 5 years’ experience in developing manufacturing process, preferably in bio/chemical industry in an European or international setup
- practical knowledge of the design and upscaling of manufactruring processes, preferably biological/chemical (e.g. fermentation and conversion processes)
- fluent in English (oral and in written)
- driving license B Cat.
- reputation as a reliable employer
- working in a small and innovation-oriented, professional team
- interesting job focused both on business results and on respect for the environment
- international team work and lean structures
- next career opportunities within the Group in Europe
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesłanie CV klikając na poniższy przycisk „Aplikuj”.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. Prosimy o załączenie zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych dostępnej pod przyciskiem z napisem „ZGODA”