Our client is a well-known manufacturer from the food industry with an established and stable market position. It has several factories in Europe, where 3,200 employees found employment. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln Euro.
Due to its new strategy of harmonious growth with respect for and protection of the natural environment, the Company has decided to establish a new innovation Unit within R&D department to create innovative technologies and solutions! To achieve this goal we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- prepare OPEX (Operating Expenses) and CAPEX (Capital Expenses) for NPV (Net Present Value) calculations based on process descriptions, PFD (Process Flow Diagrams)
- build business cases based on detailed OPEX, CAPEX input in close dialogue with Business Development team.
- be involved in basic engineering of the processes of new derivative products from agricultural products transformation
- perform a number of diverse tasks in the field of corporate “New innovation unit” within R&D department
- contribute proactively to the development of the function – an advisory role within the Company. It is expected that Candidate has an interest in and desire to get involved in relevant networks and forums internally.
- academic degree, preferably Bio process engineering, Chemistry or another relevant field of science + economical/financial education (courses should be sufficient)
- min 5 years’ experience in the bio/chemical industry in a similar position, preferably from manufacturing company in a European or international setup
- practical knowledge of the design and scaling of biological/chemical process (preferably fermentation and conversion processes)
- understanding of the chemical processes and conversions (e.g. catalytics)
- practical knowledge in planning and cost control
- experience in carrying out analysis and formulating conclusions and presenting data
- experience in project management
- experience in cross-functional work, especially in an international environment
- fluent in English (oral and in written)
- driving licence Cat. B
- reputation as a reliable employer
- working in a small and innovation-oriented, professional team
- interesting job focused both on business results and on respect for the environment
- international team work and lean structures
- next career opportunities within the Group in Europe
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"