Our customer is a world’s leading manufacturer within its industry. The company was established over 100 years ago in USA. Nowadays the company’s global net sales is approaching $7bln. It poses nearly 80 plants in 25 countries, employs over 25.000 people and provides its products to nearly 50.000 customers. The leading global position was achieved through extensive R&D policy – the company has registered more than 1800 worldwide patents and is launching over 600 product solutions each year.
Support EU wide controlling processes by preparing standard reporting and analysis, developing and documenting controlling processes with focus on continuous improvement, assisting in closing process as well as budgeting and forecasting.
Managing team of controllers (appr. 20 people) in a shared service center responsible for following areas:
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Closing activities
- Budgeting and Forecasting activities
- Business Partners support
(detailed range of dutied will be provided on a further step of the recruitment)
- Min. 10 years’ experience in controlling, at least 3 years in a leading position,
- Studies in finance/business management
- Fluent in English (oral and in written) – all reports in English, company language is English
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Good business understanding/commercial sense
- Developed communication skills due strong business interface
The company in Poland is developing (the Business Center established 4 years ago) which gives a lot of opportunities to suggest and implement new ideas/solutions and provides space for innovations. Moreover, our client is offering:
- Benefits package (Multisport, medical cover)
- Friendly atmosphere and office facilities (chill out room, playing room)
- Flexible working hours
- International context
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"