Our customer is a large manufacturer of consumer goods. The company employs several thousand people in different locations in Poland. The annual turnover exceeds 1 bln PLN. The organization has been rapidly growing in recent years which was due to large-scale investments. We are looking for dynamic and strategy oriented person for a position:
- Group level strong financial support embracing all controlling issues, particularly in sales, production and financial areas
- Contribution to strategic business decisions by translating ideas into financial picture: current business suggestions for optimizations, change, improvements; business cases related to new business opportunities
- Developing system (both process definition and IT tools) including planning/budgeting and KPIs analysis,
- Developing valid profits and costs calculation tools for standard operations and investments,
- Creation of data management system covering internal / external benchmarking and developing “knowledge center”
- Managing controlling team of appr. 10 emlpoyees
- General supervision over financial data reliability
- Min 3 years’ experience on a similar position,
- Experience in a consumer goods production company will be a strong advantage,
- Studies in finance/business management,
- Fluent in English (oral and in written) – most of the reports are in English,
- B cat driving license is needed,
- SAP experience is advantageous,
- Good business understanding/commercial sense,
- Developed communication skills due to strong business interface.
- Opportunity to develop new ideas/concepts and implementation of new solutions
- Strong business and social support – kindergarten, occasional benefits (vacation and holidays), competences trainings, various events for employees and employees’ children, medical cover,
- Company car.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"