Our customer is a large, international manufacturer of various wood-based boards. The company employs several thousand people in different locations. The organization has been rapidly growing in recent years which has its origins in large-scale investments. Due to the new strategy for innovative products development we are looking for an experienced professional for a position:
- Supervise production process in terms of technology
- Initiate and supervise new product development
- Lead innovative/pioneering projects, such as: zero formaldehyde products, low density boards
- Pay close attention to production costs from technological point of view – materials & energy efficiency
- Introduce and develop system of technological continuous improvement with special focus on costs and quality/cost balance maintenance
- Min. 5 years’ experience on a similar position (technologist, senior technologist, chief technologist)
- Strong technological knowledge of particle boards or HDF or MDF of OSB production process
- Cost-saving mindset – ability to pay attention to costs while performing innovative tasks
- Fluent in English (oral and in written) – most of the reports are in English, communication with the mother-company is in English,
- SAP or other ERP system experience is advantageous,
- Good business understanding/commercial sense,
- Developed communication skills due to strong business interface.
- Opportunity to develop new ideas/concepts and implementation of new solutions – innovative projects are already in the pipeline
- Strong business and social support – occasional benefits (vacation and holidays), competences trainings, various events for employees and employees’ children, medical cover, etc.
- Attractive remuneration + bonus + a company car.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button below. We will contact selected candidates. Please attach your consent to the processing of personal data available under the button with the inscription "CONSENT"